冰雪奇缘有哪些翻译方法和经典台词?

51剧情网 经典电影台词 100 0

:YYets有高清无删除版本下载。楼主快去下载吧。还是中英双字的。哈哈。

  纯手打……好长啊……我们看过这部电影,可能有翻译不当的地方

Anna: I came all this way today to give us a fresh start

今天我做了做了能做的一切,只为给我们一个崭新的开始

But now that you’re like wow it’s all like warm in my heart

可是现在你却让我的心如此温暖

Elsa: I'm so glad you like it sis 'cause this is the real me

看到你喜欢我很开心,因为这才是真正的我

You have no idea how great it feels to be free

你无法想象这感觉有多美好

Anna: We've been falling out for way too long, so let’s forget who’s right

我们已经争吵了太久,那么让我们别去管谁是正确的吧

Elsa: And forget who’s wrong

也别去管谁是错的

Both: Okay!

Elsa: Why don’t you stay, there’s room for family in my court

你为什么不留下,观众席上有家人的位置

Both: Cause life’s too short

因为人生太短暂

Anna: To always feel shut out and unloved by the sister I long to know

不应该总是觉得被我一直渴望了解的姐妹拒之门外

Both: Life’s too short

人生太短暂

Elsa: To never let you celebrate me, the true queen of the ice and snow

所以我要接受你对我的祝贺,祝贺我是真正的冰雪皇后

Anna: Wohohooo

呵呵

Both: I never understood, but now I do

我之前不懂,可现在明白了

Life’s too short to miss out on a sister like you

人生太短暂,我不能失去你这样一个姐妹

Anna: So you’ll come back, then。

那你会回来?

Elsa: Back?

回来?

Anna: To thaw the fjord, it’s frozen over, no one can get in or out?

回来溶解被完全冻住的没人能出入的峡湾

Elsa: Oh。

Anna: Sooo。。。。

怎么样?

Elsa: I don’t believe you!

我不相信你!

Anna: What?! I just assumed that you would have to。。。

什么?我觉得你必须要去……

Elsa: That I'll shove on the gloves, that’s how your story ends?!

我就会再回到手套上去,这就是你想要的?

Anna: It does ! It's just like it was, except for we’ll be best friends

是啊,就像以前。

  只不过这回我们会成为最好的朋友。

标签: 你的名字经典台词

抱歉,评论功能暂时关闭!